Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

No More Hiatus

I had to take a mini hiatus because in these troubling times I really needed to fill all of my free time trying to find a job. Blogging just does not pay the bills or keeps the roof over my head. Today, we celebrate that I have found a job and can start to blog, paint, and play around again in my free time!

I am so happy to be working again. It can be hard but, when I have time off I kind of miss working. I guess the work horse inside of me does not like to lay around all day and even if my part in society is small, I still want to do my part. I know some people who would love to do nothing all day and I know some that do. I have seen mothers who place their babies in playpens and just spend all day doing nothing except the bare minimum to keep the child alive. My opinion of this behavior is if you are not going to be a productive member of humanity you should at least raise your child to be one. You made them raise them or hand them to someone who will.

This past year and two months of not working have been torture. I do not like sitting watching crappy television and doing nothing. Weekends were the worst because you could spend the weekday trying to find a job and feel hopeful but, on weekends no one calls, no interviews happen, and no legit job postings came online. Spending all day trying to find a job is no picnic either. You work all day for little to no money.

That was then and this is now. I am happy I can work out any issues and try my best at what I do. No more waiting for this or that hiring manager. My fate is in my hands. No more hiatus in this life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers