Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Boba With A Side Of Mall

Today, I went to the Boba House and the mall with my sister, Vicky, and my cousin, Jessica.

A Boba are chewy tapioca beads that taste and feel like sweet almost tasteless gummies. You can add Boba to any drink but, at the Boba House they have Slush, Tea (also called Bubble Tea), and Coffee. I ordered a Honeydew Slush and a pack of Chocolate Hello Pandas (kind of like Koala Snacks which for those younger than me are plain cookie bites with either chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla in it) and Vicky got a Cherry Slush. Very Yummy!

Then we headed to the mall. I have not been in a packed weekend mall for a very long time. It is loud and super busy. I am broke at the moment but, I bought a cheap yet nice lipstick. I had to put back the Yellow Submarine shirt I eyed with the hope to come back when I have the money to get it.

I am not a mall rat by any means. I like my clothes lightly used and very cheap at the thrift store. There is no feeling better than finding a brand new brand name garment for five or less dollars. I do go to the mall though every blue moon and if the price is right then I buy. I go to Burlington Coat Factory and I look about for discount clearance items. The best deal I ever got was at Hot Topic on a Little Mermaid white shirt with a big red stain down the side discounted from $20 to $5. One cycle in my washer and that stain was gone, band new shirt for $15 less. I found out today that the Dillard's at The University Mall is a discount store. I might pop by there when I get a job and some green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers