Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

23 Today

So, I turned 23 today. I was looking forward to a boring day at home doing what I usually do. I was woken up at ten this morning by Richie. He informed me we had to get going because he had set up an appointment to get a massage.

It was a nice massage. I did not know how ticklish my back is. When I was not choking back giggles my thoughts were floating around. I am 23 today. It hit me more than anything that my first memory was officially 20 years ago. That is crazy. Everything has changed since then. I am in a new state, I have a sister and many more cousins, and I am an adult, not a young child.

After my massage and trip down 20 years of memories, I had Subway for lunch. When I got home I laid around and took a walk. Finally, dinner time came around and Richie surprised me again with a dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. Nothing is better than Asian dumplings and a blue cheese burger. They brought me out a free cream bowl without singing. Overall, it was a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers