Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Sick Day Wish

I woke up today not feeling so hot. Well, actually my forehead was hot, the rest of me...not so much. It is also not hot having my boyfriend making me stay on this couch.

I am so glad that out of the blue the internet on my laptop started working again. It was out for the pass two weeks and all of a sudden I said, "Man, I wish the internet was working on my laptop!" At that moment it popped up and said, "You are now connected!" I thought I was delirious and handed it to Richie and he said that it is indeed working.

I wonder this is a sick day wish and at midnight my laptop will become a pumpkin. I hope not, I forgot the recipe for pumpkin pie from scratch. Maybe, it is my birthday wish ten days early. Then I will have a year to find that pumpkin pie recipe. I really hope it stays a working laptop. We will have to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers