Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Duck Bitten


I have started walking everyday. I just walk around the neighborhood, no big deal. Well, I always stop at a pond by my mail box to see the friendly ducks that crowd around hoping for a some food. They all crowd around talking and shoving each other just to see me without any food. Yet, they trot across the yard with their children quacking and looking up trusting that I will throw their meal into the grass.

I always thought it was harmless, but when I went with my sister, Vicky, yesterday there was a problem. I thought it would nice to have pictures of these cute ducks and their ducklings. Unfortunately, one of the ducks either thought the camera was food or was tired of paparazzi and bit my sister's finger. Yet she was able to get this nice picture of the duck about to attack.--->

I joked with her that because she does not eat animals the animals have decided to eat her! None of the ducks have ever attacked me and I see them everyday. I love the fuzzy multicolored baby ducks that peep and play with each other. There is one poor mother duck that has 12 ducklings following her around. I find it funny to watch her try to keep control of her big flock of fuzzy children. When I am down I just look around at these funny animals waddling around asking in quacks for food or biting my sister. =)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers