Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Let's Eat Cake!



I got home today from my monthly YAG (Young Adults Group) lunch to find my hungry boyfriend wanting an ice cream cake. I decided that I would let him get one if he gave me a pudding cake for my party. So, we ran to Baskin Robbins and picked out this yummy cake. I am a chocoholic. I would eat chocolate on chocolate if I could. This double fudge brownie cake hits that spot. The funny thing is that he did not even eat any. I think he wants me to become a fat person.


I just might have three cakes this year: ice cream cake, pudding cake, and whatever my parents buy. That is alot of cake. As a kid the "Birthday Fairy" made my cakes...which turned out to be my mom. My 15th birthday cake was a cupcake that my God Mother bought me and my 19th birthday saw me waking up in France with an apple pie(because Americans like that lol). My craziest cake of my childhood dreams was my 21st birthday with a neon The Little Mermaid cake. So, with 23 cakes, a cupcake, and an apple pie, I know my birthday food. Yummy-Yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers