Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Changes On The Path

My life has been changing these past few days. Richie and I have decided to get a roommate. In these hard times we needed the help more than the freedom of a full two bed, two bath apartment allowed us. With her comes quite a few animals, one which is staying over, he is a cute cat called Sushi. I just hope Ramona does not eat him or the bunnie!

Then, I am looking into other college choices. GCU claims I owe 2,500 dollars yet, nobody will call me back about that. I was told I was in the clear and now they say I am not after it is too late to do anything. So, I am going to look into colleges around my house. HCC looks good and so is USF.

I turn 23 in a week. I hope to be going to Disney for my real birthday because, it is free. I will have a party on August 1st at my house. I hope it is a better year than this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers