Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

Yay For Computers

After a day and an half my internet and cable box was turned back on. Some newbie cable person pulled our plug when installing another person's cable.

I never really think about how much I need the internet. I need it to write this blog and to check in on my friends but, what killed me the most was not connecting with the rest of the world. In this day and age you need a good internet connection to get news. I love the fact that if I think "Hmmm...I wonder what happened to Fred Savage from the Wonder Years is up to now." and just Google or Yahoo 'Fred Savage' and there is my answer.

I think back to when I was growing up. I did not have a personal computer in my house until I was eight almost nine (1995). Then, we did not have internet until 1998 when I was twelve. Before I had a computer I had only played on one of my friend's computers and one at school. I remember my first games on the computer were 3D Dinosaurs, Math Blaster, and Reader Rabbit. Now, it has been fourteen years and I can not imagine not having my computers. I need them for so many functions: news, communication, music, writing, school, and of course Sims 3. Yay, for computers and the internet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers