Random Journey Through Life

A Woman's Journey of A Lifetime!

The Start Of A Journey

This more like the start of chronicling the journey as the journey really started on July 28th, 1986. I am at the point in my life where everything is up in the air and I could end up anywhere. I just got laid off at work and I feel good about it. I am working towards a BS in Elementary Education and hope to get a job in social services for children. I do not know if that is what is going to happen but, I do know I am ready for anything..

So, this is the start of blogging my journey through random and sometimes thought provoking, sometimes amusing posts about what is going through my head. It is the steps we take in life not the end result that makes us who we are. Here is my first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Emily Rose.I write my blog to show my journey in this life. Enjoy my random stories of life.

Followers